Giving a presentation can be a frustrating business. Frustrating for anyone. But when you don't have the experience of presenting, the frustration can be limitless. When you want the confidence and expertise for effective presentations you can eliminate all that frustration.
You can develop your presentation skills with a beginner-level presentation training course; a course that's designed to give you the skills and techniques for confident presenting...making frustrating presentations a thing of the past.
Developing your presentation skills will boost your presenting confidence helping you to develop your career.
"Achieve better communication and presentation skills"
No matter the stage of your career it's never too early to invest in presentation skills training. Aim to boost your presentation confidence and technical skills with a beginner presentation training course held at one of more than 40 training centres in England, Wales and Scotland.
Beginner training course price: £397 plus VAT. Group rates are always available.
Includes: A one day training session with your own presentation skills trainer. No more than six participants on a course. A business-oriented training venue in a city centre or easily accessible location.
Includes: Morning tea/ coffee, Working lunch, Afternoon tea/ coffee, Refreshments, Full overhead projection facilities, Internet access.
Included in this package: Each PresentPerfectTM training participant is invited to attend a skills update six months after their training. This skills update gives each participant the chance to test their learning, refresh their public speaking techniques and enhance their skills.
Build the fundamentals of good presentation technique. You will have the opportunity to develop your new expertise, perfect your delivery and make confident presentations. Each beginner course includes modules that help you:
You won't need to travel far to a beginner's presentation training course. We hold these courses at regular intervals at more than 40 off-site training centres in the UK.
You can find out how you can achieve better presentation skills on a 1-day beginner's presentation training course by calling 01344 859823 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Grasp the subject, the words will follow."
Cato the Elder
I started to see improvements with every practical exercise.iMeta Technologies
Very productive course. Just what I needed!CNR International
Trainer was knowledgeable, informative and constructive.A Medical Charity
Very worthwhile day focused on my individual training needs.Northumberland National Park Authority
I had a fantastic day.National Health Service
The course was very good and met more than my expectations.Veolia Water
Presentation training customers. You cannot see this if your browser doesn't have CSS enabled.
Scroll down to find your nearest presentation training venue.
Newcastle upon Tyne
Do you know someone who needs presentation training? Find out how you and your organisation can benefit just by letting us know.
Learn about the top five presentation mistakes. Read how you can avoid them when you present. Just complete your details below and receive this free eBook.
Listen to all the presenting tips and techniques for better presentations.
Featured Presentation Skills Podcast of the week
Your presentation training and coaching questions answered here:
1. What is involved with a PresentPerfectTM presentation training course?
2. Where are your PresentPerfectTM presentation training course venues?
3. How many participants are on each PresentPerfectTM presentation training course?
4. Can participants with a mix of presenting ability attend the same presentation skills course?
5. I have never given a public presentation before. Should I attend a PresentPerfectTM session?
6. I am a frequent presenter. How can advanced presentation skills training assist me?
7. Do you use video recordings in a PresentPerfectTM public speaking training course?
8. What is needed for confident public speaking success?
9. Is a public speaking training course the best way to learn public speaking skills?
10. Can public speaking really be taught?
11. Can I attend either a full day or a half day public speaking training course?
12. How long does the PresentPerfectTM public speaking course last?
13. What PowerPoint exercises are used on a PresentPerfectTM presentation training course?
PowerPoint public speaking tips are taught on the training course?
15. What is involved with an OptionPerfect public speaking consultancy?
16. What outcome can I expect from an OptionPerfect public speaking consulting session?