As an experienced public speaker you know the basics of effective public speaking –and a whole lot more communication skills besides.
You know the importance of being prepared for a major speech; being totally familiar with your subject, content and structure. And you know the value of rehearsal.
Skills refresher price: £397 plus VAT
Includes: Morning or afternoon tea/ coffee, working lunch, refreshments, full overhead projection facilities, Internet access.
Included in this package: Each PresentPerfectTM training participant is invited to attend a skills update six months after their training. This half-day skills update gives each participant the chance to test their learning, refresh their public speaking techniques and enhance their skills. Each update will be located at a convenient local training location.
Whether you plan to speak at a seminar, conference or trade association you will find the PresentPerfectTM half day skills refresher extremely useful.
This one to one coaching session – either morning or afternoon – is dedicated to practising speaker techniques, styles and methods. Full of best practice tips this skills refresher is perfect preparation for a big speaking event.
To find out where you can plan an effective speech refresher at your local PresentPerfectTM training centre you can call 01344 859823 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
"He who wants to persuade should put his trust not in the right argument, but in the right word. The power of sound has always been greater than the power of sense."
I started to see improvements with every practical exercise.iMeta Technologies
Very productive course. Just what I needed!CNR International
Trainer was knowledgeable, informative and constructive.A Medical Charity
Very worthwhile day focused on my individual training needs.Northumberland National Park Authority
I had a fantastic day.National Health Service
The course was very good and met more than my expectations.Veolia Water
Public speaking training customers. You cannot see this if your browser doesn't have CSS enabled.
Scroll down to find your nearest public speaking training venue.
Newcastle upon Tyne
Do you know someone who needs presentation training? Find out how you and your organisation can benefit just by letting us know.
Learn about the top five public speaking mistakes. Read how you can avoid them when you present. Just complete your details below and receive this free eBook.
Your public speaking training and coaching questions answered here:
1. What is involved with a PresentPerfectTM Public speaking training course?
2. Where are your PresentPerfectTM public speaking training course venues?
3. How many participants are on each PresentPerfectTM public speaking training course?
4. Can participants with a mix of presenting ability attend the same public speaking skills course?
5. I have never given a public speech before. Should I attend a PresentPerfectTM session?
6. I am a frequent speaker. How can advanced public speaking training assist me?
7. Do you use video recordings in a PresentPerfectTM public speaking training course?
8. What is needed for confident public speaking success?
9. Is a public speaking training course the best way to learn public speaking skills?
10. Can public speaking really be taught?
11. Can I attend either a full day or a half day public speaking training course?
12. How long does the PresentPerfectTM public speaking course last?
PowerPoint public speaking tips are taught on the training course?
14. What is involved with an OptionPerfect public speaking consultancy?
15. What outcome can I expect from an OptionPerfect public speaking consulting session?