For most of us we get to a time in our working lives when we really must aim to give effective presentations. Each and every time. That's easy for some people, and more difficult for others.
It's difficult because not everyone knows how a good presentation is made or delivered. They might not know the essential techniques involved and they probably don't have the confidence for a good presentation.
And that's where presentation coaching comes in. Presentation skills coaching will give you the all important understanding of how to deliver a good presentation. And it will give you the invaluable confidence to present perfectly every time.
Sometimes you want the time and space to focus on your own presentation skills needs. Focus is very important to you. You want to work at your own pace. On your own. You want your new presentation skills to be 100% on target and relevant.
A one to one presentation skills coaching session is the ideal opportunity to develop your presenting skills with your own personal trainer/ coach. A PresentPerfectTM coaching session is that opportunity. Focused training targeted to your needs and personal to you.
"Dedicated resource focused on your presentation skills"
Price: £597 plus VAT
Includes: A one day presentation session with your own presentation skills coach. A business-oriented training venue in a city centre or easily accessible location.
Includes: Morning tea/ coffee, working lunch, afternoon tea/ coffee, refreshments, full overhead projection facilities, Internet access.
Included in this package: Each PresentPerfectTM training participant is invited to attend a skills update six months after their training. This half-day skills update gives each participant the chance to test their learning, refresh their public speaking techniques and enhance their skills.
You can download a .pdf outline of the presentation skills coaching.
One to one skills coaching gives you the chance to work on all the key presentation skills that you need. For your work. For your career. For your professional standing.
To find out how you can plan a one to one presentation skills coaching session at your nearest PresentPerfectTM training centre you can call 01344 859823 or email: email@example.com.
"Seeing much, suffering much, and studying much, are the three pillars of learning."
I started to see improvements with every practical exercise.iMeta Technologies
Very productive course. Just what I needed!CNR International
Trainer was knowledgeable, informative and constructive.A Medical Charity
Very worthwhile day focused on my individual training needs.Northumberland National Park Authority
I had a fantastic day.National Health Service
The course was very good and met more than my expectations.Veolia Water
Presentation training customers. You cannot see this if your browser doesn't have CSS enabled.
Scroll down to find your nearest presentation training venue.
Newcastle upon Tyne
Do you know someone who needs presentation training? Find out how you and your organisation can benefit just by letting us know.
Learn about the top five presentation mistakes. Read how you can avoid them when you present. Just complete your details below and receive this free eBook.
Listen to all the presenting tips and techniques for better presentations.
Featured Presentation Skills Podcast of the week
Your presentation training and coaching questions answered here:
1. What is involved with a PresentPerfectTM presentation training course?
2. Where are your PresentPerfectTM presentation training course venues?
3. How many participants are on each PresentPerfectTM presentation training course?
4. Can participants with a mix of presenting ability attend the same presentation skills course?
5. I have never given a public presentation before. Should I attend a PresentPerfectTM session?
6. I am a frequent presenter. How can advanced presentation skills training assist me?
7. Do you use video recordings in a PresentPerfectTM public speaking training course?
8. What is needed for confident public speaking success?
9. Is a public speaking training course the best way to learn public speaking skills?
10. Can public speaking really be taught?
11. Can I attend either a full day or a half day public speaking training course?
12. How long does the PresentPerfectTM public speaking course last?
13. What PowerPoint exercises are used on a PresentPerfectTM presentation training course?
PowerPoint public speaking tips are taught on the training course?
15. What is involved with an OptionPerfect public speaking consultancy?
16. What outcome can I expect from an OptionPerfect public speaking consulting session?