Do you want all the members of your team to become more effective presenters? Perhaps for a new product launch at an exhibition? Or perhaps you want them to give a team presentation for a client pitch or some other new business opportunity. Whatever the case, you know that your team needs to present a unified front. Everyone in your team needs to give of their best when they have to give a presentation–individually or as a team.
Whether your team will give presentations individually or together in team-based presentations you will require some input to the training and its delivery. A tailored PresentPerfectTMtraining course achieves just that.
A tailored or bespoke PresentPerfectTM presentation training course gives you the opportunity to train all your team members–to the same standard and with a shared understanding of how to give a good presentation.
You input ensures that your team's training is focused on the most useful and relevant presentation techniques for them and their presenting needs.
Tailored presentation training choices:
Onsite: You can organise onsite, bespoke training on your own premises–and make your training budget go even further. As an indicator we can train a team of six people at your offices with a budget of £700 plus VAT. All we need is a suitably sized room, and a whiteboard or flipchart. We do the rest.
Offsite: We can arrange for off-site presentation training at a business-oriented training centre in a city or easily accessible location. We will provide costs to you, given your choice of training centre and the numbers of trainees involved.
Includes: Either a one or two day training course with your own presentation skills trainer.
Offsite training includes: Morning tea/ coffee, working lunch, afternoon tea/ coffee, refreshments, full overhead projection facilities, Internet access.
Included in this package: Each PresentPerfectTM training participant is invited to join a skills update six months after their training. This skills update gives each participant the chance to test their learning, refresh their presentation techniques and enhance their skills.
Each bespoke course ensures your team members have the expertise and professionalism needed to:
"Better pointed bullets than pointed speeches."
Otto Von Bismarck
I started to see improvements with every practical exercise.iMeta Technologies
Very productive course. Just what I needed!CNR International
Trainer was knowledgeable, informative and constructive.A Medical Charity
Very worthwhile day focused on my individual training needs.Northumberland National Park Authority
I had a fantastic day.National Health Service
The course was very good and met more than my expectations.Veolia Water
Presentation training customers. You cannot see this if your browser doesn't have CSS enabled.
Scroll down to find your nearest presentation training venue.
Newcastle upon Tyne
Do you know someone who needs presentation training? Find out how you and your organisation can benefit just by letting us know.
Learn about the top five presentation mistakes. Read how you can avoid them when you present. Just complete your details below and receive this free eBook.
Listen to all the presenting tips and techniques for better presentations.
Featured Presentation Skills Podcast of the week
Your presentation training and coaching questions answered here:
1. What is involved with a PresentPerfectTM presentation training course?
2. Where are your PresentPerfectTM presentation training course venues?
3. How many participants are on each PresentPerfectTM presentation training course?
4. Can participants with a mix of presenting ability attend the same presentation skills course?
5. I have never given a public presentation before. Should I attend a PresentPerfectTM session?
6. I am a frequent presenter. How can advanced presentation skills training assist me?
7. Do you use video recordings in a PresentPerfectTM public speaking training course?
8. What is needed for confident public speaking success?
9. Is a public speaking training course the best way to learn public speaking skills?
10. Can public speaking really be taught?
11. Can I attend either a full day or a half day public speaking training course?
12. How long does the PresentPerfectTM public speaking course last?
13. What PowerPoint exercises are used on a PresentPerfectTM presentation training course?
PowerPoint public speaking tips are taught on the training course?
15. What is involved with an OptionPerfect public speaking consultancy?
16. What outcome can I expect from an OptionPerfect public speaking consulting session?