There will be times when all the members of your team need to become more effective speakers. Perhaps for a new product launch. Or, maybe a client pitch or some other new opportunity. Whatever the case, you will need a tailored message. You will require some input to the training and its delivery.
A tailored PresentPerfectTM public speaking training course gives you the opportunity to train all your team members. And bring them all up to the same base.
Tailored training: prices for off-site presentation training. Or, you can organise onsite, bespoke training on your own premises–and make your training budget go even further.
Includes: A one day training session with your own public speaking skills trainer. A business-oriented training venue in a city centre or easily accessible location.
Includes: Morning tea/ coffee, working lunch, afternoon tea/ coffee, refreshments, full overhead projection facilities, Internet access.
Included in this package: Each PresentPerfectTM training participant is invited to attend a skills update six months after their training. This half-day skills update gives each participant the chance to test their learning, refresh their public speaking techniques and enhance their skills. Each update will be located at a convenient local training location.
"I keep six honest serving men: They taught me all I knew: Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who."
I started to see improvements with every practical exercise.iMeta Technologies
Very productive course. Just what I needed!CNR International
Trainer was knowledgeable, informative and constructive.A Medical Charity
Very worthwhile day focused on my individual training needs.Northumberland National Park Authority
I had a fantastic day.National Health Service
The course was very good and met more than my expectations.Veolia Water
Public speaking training customers. You cannot see this if your browser doesn't have CSS enabled.
Scroll down to find your nearest public speaking training venue.
Newcastle upon Tyne
Do you know someone who needs presentation training? Find out how you and your organisation can benefit just by letting us know.
Learn about the top five public speaking mistakes. Read how you can avoid them when you present. Just complete your details below and receive this free eBook.
Your public speaking training and coaching questions answered here:
1. What is involved with a PresentPerfectTM Public speaking training course?
2. Where are your PresentPerfectTM public speaking training course venues?
3. How many participants are on each PresentPerfectTM public speaking training course?
4. Can participants with a mix of presenting ability attend the same public speaking skills course?
5. I have never given a public speech before. Should I attend a PresentPerfectTM session?
6. I am a frequent speaker. How can advanced public speaking training assist me?
7. Do you use video recordings in a PresentPerfectTM public speaking training course?
8. What is needed for confident public speaking success?
9. Is a public speaking training course the best way to learn public speaking skills?
10. Can public speaking really be taught?
11. Can I attend either a full day or a half day public speaking training course?
12. How long does the PresentPerfectTM public speaking course last?
PowerPoint public speaking tips are taught on the training course?
14. What is involved with an OptionPerfect public speaking consultancy?
15. What outcome can I expect from an OptionPerfect public speaking consulting session?