Presentation Training: Customer Service
- Booking Courses
- You can book a Time to Market presentation or public speaking course at one of more than 40 training centres in the United Kingdom. You can book a course over the phone (+44 (0)1276 804633) or via email (email@example.com) or online on this web site.
- Privacy & Security
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998) and according to the WebTrader UK Code of Practice. We do not pass customer details or information to third parties.
We collect information about you to process your order, should you make one, and to provide you with the best possible presentation skills training or business consultancy service.
If you do not wish to receive any information about us and our services then please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law and the WebTrader UK Code of Practice..
- Cancellations and Refunds
- Course cancellation: if for any reason, a course is cancelled then Time to Market Ltd will make every reasonable effort to give course participants as much notice as possible (normally at least 10 working days prior to the course start date). Time to Market Ltd's maximum liability will be limited to a refund of all course fees paid or owing at that time. Time to Market Ltd will not accept liability for any costs or losses incurred by participants or organisations which are claimed to have arisen through course cancellation, other than for those stated above. Time to Market Ltd reserves the right to vary arrangements for its courses, such as venue, trainer etc, and in such cases will make all reasonable efforts to inform delegates in advance.
- Cancellation of course registration by a participant: this should be made by telephone or by email to be received as soon as possible. Wherever possible we aim to refund course or coaching deposits in full. In some circumstances, however, we are not in a position to recoup funds from our training room hosts.
- Where notice of cancellation is received with fewer than 3 working days before the course start date a refund of fees paid or owing will not be arranged – wherever possible in these circumstances we aim to postpone your event to another mutually agreed date.
- Participant substitution: any registered participant who cannot attend a course may be replaced by a substitute participant at any time before the course. Please contact us in advance giving full details of the substitute who will attend in their place. The same terms and conditions will apply to the replacement participant. Substituting in this manner will normally avoid incurring cancellation fees. Our standard refund arrangements are:
6 or more working days
3 to 5 working days
Fewer than 3 working days
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- We Accept Payment via Major Credit Cards with PayPal. Our checkout process is encrypted with a 128-bit SSL certificate. This ensures all sensitive data, such as credit card information and billing/shipping address is processed securely without any compromising factors.
- Value Added Tax (currently 20%) will be charged on all courses billed by Time to Market Ltd.
- Promotions and and promotional prices are available time to time on this web site. You can be notified via Email if you are registered with our Newsletter.